Washington Metropolitan Chapter of Community Associations Institute (WMCCAI) is excited to announce that the annual Conference & Expo is back and in-person for 2023! Our 2023 Conference & Expo will take place February 24-25 at Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC.
WMCCAI’s Conference & Expo is the largest gathering of community association professionals in the D.C. Metro Area and is the largest event across CAI chapters worldwide.
Back for 2023, the conference will feature pre-conference trainings on Friday, February 24. These sessions will be developed to provide senior level community association managers the higher level education needed to continue their industry education and maintain professional certifications. As in the past, 12 education sessions will be offered to all conference attendees on Saturday, February 25 along with 7 hours of exhibit time with hundreds of exhibiting companies.
WMCCAI’s Conference & Expo is held annually and is attended by over 2,200 members and non-members of CAI. Our Expo Hall will host several companies in a variety of service categories. In 2020, we hosted over 200 exhibiting companies and have over 2,100 attendees! Education sessions are taught by seasoned homeowners, community association managers, and business partners.
- WMCCAI’s Conference & Expo is the largest event of its kind for the community association industry in the Washington metro area, attract nearly 2,200 industry leaders and management company executives and we predict an even larger attendance for 2022.
- Visit with key decision-makers from communities in the region including community board members, portfolio managers, on-site managers, management company executives, and more!
- Benefit from extensive event marketing throughout the Washington metro area.
- Increase visibility for your company on the chapter website, www.caidc.org.
- Showcase your products and services to the Washington metro area’s community association industry.
- Take advantage of the ability to renew contacts and reach potential clients in one over the course of 3 day.
- WMCCAI has more than 3,300 members including 300+ businesses, 1,100 professional managers from 85 management companies, and more than 1,500 homeowners in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia.
- WMCCAI is the largest of Community Associations Institute’s 62 U.S. and international chapters.
WMCCAI’s Conference & Expo is held annually and attended by over 2,100 members and non-members of CAI. The Expo Hall boosts more than 200 booths with over 190 exhibiting companies. Education sessions are offered by homeowners, community association managers, and business partners.