Schedule At A Glance
Friday, February 24, 2023
Conference Hours: 12:30 – 5:00 PM
12:30 – 2:00 pm: Education Sessions
- Everything You Probably Never Knew About Building Façade Maintenance
- Solar Panels Electric Vehicles – Environmentally Friendly Technologies…How to Navigate!
2:00 – 4:00 pm: Business Partners Essentials
2:30 – 4:00 pm: Education Sessions
- Building Enclosures and Mechanical Systems: Working Together to Keep the Outside Out and the Inside In
- Trends in the Law
For complete session descriptions, click here.
Saturday, February 25, 2023
Conference Hours: 8:00 am – 3:45 PM
8:00 – 9:00am: Expo Opens (Remains open during education sessions)
9:00 – 10:00am: Education Sessions
- DC Legislative Update
- Elements of Disaster Planning – Including Preparation for Everyday Disasters
- The Sky is NOT Falling
11:00 – 12:00pm: Education Sessions
- Maryland Legislative Update
- Who Wants to be a Community Association Lawyer?
- Managing Large Scale Projects – ROLES and GOALS for Managers, Board Members, Consultants and Contractors
12:00pm: Lunch on Expo Floor
1:00 – 2:00 pm: Education Sessions
- Virginia Legislative Update
- Community Association of the Year: Best Practices
- Tales from the D&O Dugout: A Look at What is Covered under the Directors & Officers Policy
2:45 pm: Expo Hall closes – move out begins at 3 pm.
2:45 – 3:45pm: Closing Keynote Speaker General Session NEW FOR 2023!
Click here for education session descriptions.
For more information about the Closing Keynote General Session, click here.
WMCCAI’s Conference & Expo is held annually and attended by over 2,100 members and non-members of CAI. The Expo Hall boosts more than 200 booths with over 190 exhibiting companies. Education sessions are offered by homeowners, community association managers, and business partners.